At NERFU the health and safety of rugby players comes first and foremost. The COVID-19 pandemic poses a serious threat to players, supporters, and the communities we live and play in. We are just as eager to return to the game as any player and adhering to the guidance of state and federal CDC’s ensures the quickest path to do so. NERFU has assigned state coordinators to monitor the latest guidance and mandates and we’ve compiled those resources here.
- All states in our region have lifted many restrictions that would prohibit the play of rugby, but state and federal agencies all recommend taking substantial precautions. Remain up to date on your state and local guidelines/regulations.
- Rugby competition for both senior and college clubs is green lit for the Fall 2021 Season.
- USA Rugby Return to Play Guidelines ➥
- NCR Return to Play Update ➥
- World Rugby Return to Play Guidelines ➥
GUIDELINES BY STATE
Latest official guidance for the State of Massachusetts can be found at mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-updates-and-information.