This year, the NERFU Members’ Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Sunday, March 13, 2022 and will be virtual again to allow representatives of member clubs from all across New England and New York to safely and conveniently attend from home.
Members will hear from the NERFU Executive Committee and staff on important updates about the Union, elect new officers, network with other clubs, and deliberate on important issues in the sport of rugby within our region.
Details on the agenda, registration will be published in the coming days. The latest information will be published at www.nerfu.rugby/agm/. Agenda items and nominations must be emailed to NERFU President Brad Dufresne at email@example.com.
- February 20: Deadline for submission of Agenda items, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March 3: Deadline for submission of nominations for NERFU leadership positions, email to email@example.com.
- March 13: AGM 2021 – Online
The following positions are up for election having reached the end of their two year term or remain vacant.
- Treasurer (half term, currently vacant)
- Exec. Dir. of Senior Clubs
- Director of Training & Development
- Director of College 7s
- Director of College Women
- Director of College Men – Champions
- Director of College Men – Challenge
- Director of College Men – Development
- Director of Senior Women – Division 1
About the AGM
NERFU is ultimately governed by its members composed of amateur senior (adult) and college rugby clubs throughout New England and parts of New York. Every year, members gather together to network, elect officers, and attend to the governance of the union.
NERFU (New England Rugby Football Union) is the sport’s governing body in New England and a member of USA Rugby and National Collegiate Rugby (NCR). Composed of over 80 clubs, we aim to grow the rugby in our region by bringing resources and opportunities to our members.